Don't forget that your use of thezooom.com is subject to these Community Guidelines and our Terms of Service.
- thezooom.com community.
We are a community of creative and original content where users can share and find inspiration.
If you don't feel that you can abide by our Community Guidelines, maybe thezooom.com isn't for you.
If you stay, see the world through others' eyes, participate, find your muse, and expand your horizons!
- Get Involved.
- Submit cool pictures and videos you create or discover. Like the contents which make you think. Admire the ones you find him/her funny. Leave comments.There's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate here.
- Be cool.
- If your post is cool, you will get more Likes. Don't plead for Likes or conduct polls in the title of your content.If your content don't have any Likes, take a good hard look in the mirror -- you just might be not cool enough.
- Be honest.
Be considerate, polite, tolerant and respectful in your interactions with other members and when you submit a content or post a comment.
thezooom.com is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, impersonate, or intimidate others.
Violating this community guideline may result in the termination of your account without warning.
- Respect originality and creativity.
Look for the original source. Often, a blog will reference another blog, which references another, and so on with everyone displaying ads along the way. Dig through those references and post a link to the creator, who actually deserves the traffic.
Respect the copyright of others. This means don't steal photos or videos that other people have shared and pass them off as your own.
- Do link back here when you post your content elsewhere.
- thezooom.com makes it possible to post content hosted here to other web sites. However, pages on other web sites that display content hosted on thezooom.com must provide a link from each photo or video back to its page on thezooom.com. This provides a way to get more information about the content and the user.
- Moderate your content.
If you would hesitate to show your content to a child, your mum, or Uncle Bob that means you need to mark it as NSFW.
If your judgment proves to be poor, we'll moderate your account to match appropriate ratings for safe search and/or content type and send you a warning.
- Don't upload content that is illegal or prohibited.
- If we find you doing that, your account will be deleted and we'll take appropriate action, which may include reporting you to the authorities.
- Don't show nudity in your profile picture.
- Only content considered 'safe' is appropriate for you profile picture. If we find that you've uploaded a profile picture that contains inappropriate content, we'll remove it, mark your account as 'restricted' and send you a warning. If we find you doing it again, we'll delete your account.
- Don't use thezooom.com to sell.
- If we find you engaging in commercial activity, we will warn you or delete your account. Some examples include selling products, services, or yourself through your profile, using your account solely as a product catalog, or linking to commercial sites in your profile.
- No repost please.
- Search for dupes before posting anything. If you just want to save a post in your profile, use the Like button.
- Copyright Infringement.
If You believe that content residing or accessible on thezooom.com infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement to us.
Please check out our Terms of Service.
- Report Abuse.
Everyone hates spam and abuse. Report to us if you find any.
If you are offended by a photo or video, you can report it to thezooom.com staff via the the 'Report this Entry' link next to the non-compliant content and follow the instructions provided.
We've crafted these guidelines to ensure that everyone within the thezooom.com community has the experience they want.